To connect, inform, and inspire individuals who are passionate about investing in their community both now and in the future. All webinars take place noon-1 p.m. Central Time. Webinars will be recorded and made available after the event.
Thursday, October 8th-#SDCFGives Challenge 2020
Do you want to win $2,000 for your SDCF community savings account on SD Day of Giving? Participate in the #SDCFGives Challenge! The 3rd annual SD Day of Giving is Tuesday, December 1st, 2020. To celebrate, the SDCF is excited to again give away $10,000 to our partner CSAs and one South Dakota nonprofit. Join us to learn how your CSA can participate, what worked for our CSA partners in 2019 and share ideas for this year.
- Jamie Farmen, SDCF Community Development Coordinator
- Sisseton Community Foundation
- Shalyn Hawley, Faith Area Community Foundation
Tuesday, November 10th-Grantmaking Tips, Expenditure Responsibility, and Charitable Purpose Overview
- Ginger Niemann, SDCF Senior Grant Program Officer
- Karly Winter, SDCF Operations/Compliance Manager
Tuesday, January 12th-Fundraising and Donor Engagement in Uncertain Times
- Jeff Veltkamp, SDCF Director of Development
- Beth Massa, SDCF Regional Director of Foundation Relations